Transient Students

Transfer students who wish to attend ECCC for a single semester and then return to their former institution are classified as Transient students. Transient students must meet general admissions requirements and submit:

  • An Application for Admission
  • An official final high school or high school equivalency (HSE) transcript which is commonly known as the GED*
  • Official transcripts from all colleges previously attended or a letter of good standing from the college where the student is currently enrolled and expects to immediately return following one semester of enrollment at MCC
  • Official ACT, SAT or Accuplacer score report

For more information: